We are passionate about breaking down the barriers in society that disable people. While our roots are on Merseyside, we work with many different people across the North West to positively influence policy and practice in local government, health, employment and the wider voluntary sector.
We bring our core values of Equity, Trust, Accountability and Innovation to life through:
- working in partnership with others
- developing and participating in networks
- supporting the development of user-led disabled people's organisations
- capturing and communicating the lived experience of individual disabled people
- generating and sharing insights into the actions, attitudes and environments that disable people, so that positive change can be facilitated
MDF is a Registered Charity (number 1082671)
Is any information on this website not accessible for you?
Contact us. We'll provide it in a format that you can use.
T: (0151) 282 8020